Tuesday, May 01, 2007

More Basement Demolition

The basement demolition continued yesterday with Kyle, Ben and I completed some more wall and floor removal. I will basically let the pictures do the talking...














This first picture is from April 25th.














This picture is from yesterday morning.



























These last two pictures show the basement after we finished yesterday evening. I was going to take one before we put all the "stuff" back, but I forgot. You can see here how lovely the wiring is... Fixing the wiring is the next big job that will be tackled. My back is absolutely miserable, even after the chiropractor, so the wiring will have to wait for another day.

1 comment:

Katya said...

It is amazing to look straight through to the other side of the basement without that horrible wall. All of that paneling was hiding such a multitude of "sins"...that guy outta be shot for the lousy, no, STUPID "wiring" job. No wonder cities look down on do-it-yourselfers. It makes my blood boil to think that people could get away with *improvements* that could literally make their homes go up in smoke. I only wish I was able to help out more. Take it easy with that back. You don't need to end up in bed...