Sunday, June 24, 2007

Last Day of Reunion 2007

I know this post is dated the 24th and here it is the 28th when I am posting it, but things were a little crazy the last few days. I hit the ground running when we got home. We landed back home at 4:30pm, went straight to my in-laws for dinner, and then I had to be at work at 5am. I worked Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. In addition to my goofy schedule, the temperature in my bedroom (where my computer is) has been in the 90's...too hot to do anything! Anyway, without further ado, here are the pictures from our last day at the reunion 2007.

Friday was the last full day that we were all in Daytona. I took the boys to the mall and then I went to the Flea Market with Kristin and the girls. When we got back we hung out and chatted.
Jerry and Irma took Alan and Eli to the Flea Market Friday morning and came back with an iguana that they named Izzy.












Here is Izzy hanging out on Alan's shirt.












Grandma was much more brave than I...she held Izzy.












I'm not sure you could call this "holding" but Izzy spent time with Grandpa as well.












Jerry and Irma also brought back a couple sharp knives for grandma which she displayed for us to see. Hmm, looks a little dangerous!












Irma's new shirt. The fabric looks like it would be wonderful to wear.













The kids went swimming in the pool before dinner and Erin learned to swim!












Chelsea was wonderful with my girls. She took them to the pool and kept a close eye on them. The girls really enjoyed spending time with her.












Irma shows off her Texas style...great hat Irma!












Sarah loves the water, but she got a horrible sun burn even with sunscreen. I saw some 70 spf at a store in Daytona. I guess we will have to go with that next year and put it on every 30 minutes.












Eli enjoyed the pool an awful lot too. All the kids got along so well, it was a very enjoyable vacation. Erin and Eli are pretty close in age and Sarah gets along with kids of all ages, so they all swam and enjoyed each other's company.












At one point, on my way back to our room, I was able to get a great shot of these pigeons. Normally I don't get excited about pigeons, and I certainly never take pictures of them, but these birds were pretty cool. Even if they were just scavenging/begging for food!












After dinner we went to the beach and took pictures with the ocean as a wonderful backdrop. Some of the pictures were silly, while others were more serious.

Here is a picture of the whole gang. Some poor guy took pictures of all of us with 4 or 5 different cameras. He was a very nice guy and patient as well.












A picture of the "kids" and the "parents..."












...and the "kids" families...
Amanda and Jim












Taylor, Chelsea, and Amanda












Taylor, Jordan, and Chelsea












Irma, Jerry, Eli, and Alan












Jim and Amanda with Hannah












My nutty bunch (including me)












David, Hannah, and Jennifer












Steve, Jordan, Taylor, Chelsea, Kristin, and Karen

No comments: