Sunday, September 09, 2007

Happy 12th Birthday to Sarah!

Well, all 3 kids have had there birthdays now, so summer must be winding down. Sarah's birthday is on September 6, but we celebrated it last weekend. I was going to post her pictures a while ago, but I had to work 6 days in a row (I typically work 3 or 4) so I was a zombie that barely knew my name by the end of it. I have had a couple days to recover, so here she is...
Sarah is a big fan of Sponge Bob Square Pants....


























...lighthouses....













...and taking pictures.













Needless to say, she had a wonderful birthday. After opening her presents she had a little cake...













1 comment:

Katya said...

Happy Birthday wishes to Sarah! It looks like she had a very great day! Sponge Bob Legos? How cool is that? AND a camera? Loved the b-day cake. Ah, to be 12 again.....