Sunday, September 09, 2007

Relaxing Sunday Morning

When I awoke this morning it was rather rainy, but I had promised Kyle a bike ride in the park. We headed out ready to get rained on, and sure enough, we got mighty damp. When we came back, I took a leisurely, warm shower and decided I needed Starbucks. Fortunately there is one very near by, so I hopped in the car and ran up to get a cup of Chai and a coffee for Jeff. Every fall, Starbucks brings back their pumpkin scones. These tasty little treats are one of my favorites. While I was there this morning, they happened to have some, so I got one for myself and a cream cheese danish for Jeff. The danish are my favorite when pumpkin scones are not in season. Upon arriving home, Jeff and I enjoyed our tasty treats and played a game of Rummy 500. It was a very pleasant morning.

1 comment:

Katya said...

Wonder how I can escape to Starbucks for one of those scones? Hmmmmmm....the plot thickens!